Pages

28 February 2012

40 days of Lent, 40 days of hairstyles. day 7

Okay. Now it really has been a week! I'm going to be running out of ideas soon!
I decided to do my style on Rebecca. Rebecca's hair isn't truly frizzy, it only has a small layer of frizz. I also need to find a way to curl her hair. :)
Today's hairstyle is....
HIGH PONYTAIL!
Here are the pics....
 Rebecca wasn't in the mood to smile at the camera, so she just sat down.
 This is really all you'll need.
 Pull into high ponytail.
 Ta-da!
I was using a Ipad. Don't blame me, blame the buyer. :) That's a tour of awesomeness, right there.
P.S. Tomorrow or So I want to show you my ''doll salon''. I love it! Also this style could slightly uncurl your doll's hair if it's really curly.
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.