Pages

28 July 2012

Your Blog is Great Award!

Yes, I count this as important. If I don't do it now, I'll forget. :p
MADELINE (A different Madeline--it'd be weird to give myself awards ;) from Totally Me! gave me the award! Storyteller from The Story Club {I'm in that, so follow it! Please.} also gave it to me. WOOT!


 The Rules!

1. Put a link to who gave you the award.
2. Put the award on your post.
3. Choose 5 blogs to receive the award.
4. Let them know you awarded them.
5. Make sure to post this set of rules in your post! 



Just five? Alright... 
1.  Truly, Utterly, Carolyn 
2.  Viviness & AG 
3.  The Pink Dancer 
4.  Girlz of God 
5.  Klarabelle Candy 

Thanks so much for awarding me Madeline and Storyteller! 
 

7 comments:

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.