Pages

16 July 2012

A post of Randomness

I have no idea what this might include.
I'm really bored right now, so I thought: 'Hey, why not bother my followers and post a weird post of randomness?!' So I am. Sorry, followers!
My family just got a new fridge, because the ice maker in the old one wasn't working. It's been really hot here, so I wanted to make a snowcone really badly, but I couldn't. And that made me sad. So today I did (just before posting) and I accidentally poured a lot of syrup of my snowcone. The French people would not approve.
You may be possibly wondering: 'Who are the French People?' Well, their French (people). It seems to make more sense at my point of view.  Anywho, I read this book called 'French Kids Eat Everything' one day because I was bored. It's really interesting, so I couldn't put it down. But I had to give it back to the library, so I never finished it. So I had to request it again, and there was like 8 more people who wanted it! I'll never finish it....
You are probably very bored now, and will keep reading for the sake of it. Good. Because I may have something semi-important here.
There have been lots of rumors about Caroline Abbott and the GOTY 2013. But that's not what I'm going to post about. ;p
1-I want to see BRAVE and Avengers very soon.
1- I may have to try wearing 24-carat gold earrings soon. If I have an allergic reaction to these earrings (there are certain ways to tell, so far the signs have not been good), I can hope that I won't get allergic to those earrings. But that means I can't buy all those cute (cheap) play earrings at Walmart and claire's. And that, right now, is my earring life goal (not my life goal, but my earring life goal).
If you read all of these, thank you! You rock.

4 comments:

  1. I wear 24 karat gold earrings 24/7! XD I don't have allergic reactions {from what we can tell. I always wear gold, silver, or "sensitive solutions" ones}, but I have really sensitive skin, so we don't want to take any chances. Mine are simple gold crosses and I love them! :D

    ~Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm...
      I'm still currently on the 14 karat gold earrings, but one still hurts whenever I put the ear care solutions on it.
      Thanks for letting me know! :D
      ~Madeline

      Delete
  2. I loved Brave and Avengers! Can't wait to see them again myself! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm guessing I might have to wait until they come out on Redbox. Then again, I wouldn't mind buying BRAVE.... :)

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.