1. Thank the person who nominated you and give the link:
Thanks so much Jess!
2. Tell us why the idea of blogging popped up and why you still write on it.
Blogging is a way of expressing your feelings, and I plain out enjoy it. I wouldn't be the person I am today without writing and blogging. I've always loved blogs like DollDiaries and AmericanGirlFan, and then one day I just thought: 'Hey, I could do that myself! I could be a rich blogger...' *evil laugh*
3. Describe a usual day of your life:
In summer, my day goes like this:
Wake up, take forever deciding what to eat, get dressed in ballet clothes (and brush teeth and stuff), take the 1 hour 30 minutes (three times a week!) class, eat a really late lunch, and then lie on the couch thinking how sore I am. :)
4. The best collaboration with a blogger?
I've really enjoyed Becca, da Spicys, and so many more! I just can't count you all. <3
5. The worst collaboration with a blogger?
I refuse to answer that. I don't really know what collaboration means anyway (what the darn tootin' heck does collaboration mean? If I hadn't searched it I would of thought you made it up!!)
6. Explain what this blog means to you
I like knowing people read every word of what I write. I like knowing I have a pretty blog. I like knowing I have bloggie friends. This blog means a lot to me. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost it. It's different than writing on the computer; because with blogging you know people know what you're going through and will pray for you. You're not alone.
7. Nominate 5 bloggers for this award:
1. Jamie's Jottings
2. Sunshine Valley
3. Truly, Utterly, Carolyn
4. Adventures in District 12
5. Through A.J.'s eyes
If you weren't awarded--it was so hard to pick! But I love all of your blogs, so here's a virtual cupcake:
Just for you!
8. Comment on the nominated's blog and tell them they were nominated!
~Madeline (I can't use my siggy right now---- boo)