Pages

14 July 2012

Ear piercing!

Once upon a time, there was a little girl not afraid of pain, who wanted earrings so bad she could taste a penny. But of course she didn't.
The little girl grew up, bit by bit, until the tender age 6. She got her ears pierced. Oh, joy! But, here is where our heroine falls. She had a allergic reaction to the metal stuck in her poor ears, and had to let them grow back. But they didn't. Her ears stayed like that, even complete with the little ball thingy you get when your ears are pierced. They were like that for FIVE YEARS. Until one day, the brave, awesome, beautiful 11 year old girl decided: I am going to get my ears pierced. She went to the magical sorceress, claire's. Fearfully the stapler/gun/thingy was plunged into the girl's ears, and pulled out. The girl had earrings!
Okay, my story may not be exactly like that, but pretty close. I can't remember how old I was when my ears were first pierced, but I know I've had it for at least 4 years. claire's, however awesome, are not magical.
 That was the bag the care solution came in.

My red ears. :)
I got these in gold, because I was allergic to the metal. Hopefully they stay pierced for the rest of my life!!!

2 comments:

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.