Pages

16 August 2012

Colorful Blog Award

I know I just posted yesterday, but I was awarded!



1. Thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link

Thank you, Grace!

2. Why did you get a blog?

Because I wanted a place to blog about my AGs, but then I changed it so I could post whatever I wanted, not just doll posts. I renamed it Slipping Through My Fingers, and then I renamed it {again} Instantly British.

3. What is you favorite animal?




I don't know. Their all so cute and cuddly. I chose: BABIES! {cuz humans are animals, oui?}  4. What inspired you blog template?

What Grace said. Word.

5. What is/are you favorite color(s)?

aqua, coral, and sunset orange.

6. What is your favorite thing about your blog?

That people really read my blog. They don't just follow for no reason then never read my posts.

7. What's your favorite blog?

Instantly British {LOL}. OK, if that doesn't count, then I like all of the blogs I follow. 

8. Award five people this award:

1. Klarabelle Candy
2. The Spicys!
3.Artsy Peacock {I wish I thought of that name!! ;)}
4. A Life Worth Living
5.The Crazy Beautiful Life of a Farm Girl



9. Notify the nominees.

My brain is crying, yet again. I'm glad I'm going over to a friend's house!
{Enter my giveaway. Yes, I'm too lazy to add the link :P}
 

3 comments:

  1. Aw, thanks dear! :) I'll try and post about it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the award! :)
    I'm not going to post about it though only because I already received it...but thanks again!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.