Pages

27 August 2012

AG post {Things I plan on selling}

I plan on selling these on Ebay, because I think it's a more likely place than Amazon. I'll update with listings when/if I put them up. :)

 Bitty Baby. Close Cropped blonde hair, blue eyes. I think his/her eyelashes are pretty short, as well. Since I've had him for a long time, his vinyl parts are slightly dirty. Nothing a good wash won't fix, though, so I might be doing that later. :p :)
 Molly. Her hair is in good condition. It's smooth, just it has that layer of frizz covering. The ends are frizzy, as well. Her eyelashes are long, plus her strings. No big marks on her vinyl parts, but I can't remember all that well. All marks will be posted on Ebay.
 She comes with her white thingy, sweater, skirt, and both shoes. All of those are from AG.
 Rebecca. Like I said with Molly, her hair is smooth but it has a layer of frizz covering it, so it's hard to tell. She has a blue mark on her ankle {or near}. Any other marks will be posted on Ebay. Her eyelashes are long, plus her strings.
 She comes with her dress, tights, underwear, and boots.
 One golden button is missing from her dress.
 Felicity! I'm pairing her off with some dresses {Two from AG}, so I can sell her for more. ;)
 Her eyelashes are short, but her hair is in amazing condition. Since she got a new head, it's rather loose. Her strings are long. All marks will be posted on Ebay with her listing.
 Her meet dress is from AG. {Click to see the tag.}
 She will also come with two home-made, sewing-machine sewn dresses I bought.
 And her riding outfit. Both pieces are from AG. Click to enlarge.

 Bitty Baby 'Princess Outfit'. I'm pretty sure it's retired. I'll double check that later.
 Bitty Baby meet outfit. This has been retired. All Bitty Baby outfits fit AGs.
 This was home-made, and sewing-machine sewn. I bought it earlier.
 Same thing as above. :)
 The McKenna exclusive outfit! It is fairly new, and has barely been played with. It comes complete, even with the box. I plan on selling it for the price of a normal AG outfit, $28 {or at least start the bidding there.... ;)}.

 It is from AG.
 Some sort of Bitty outfit. :) I think this has been retired.
 Sweater, BB.
 The Almost complete 'flower outfit' or something like that for Bitties. All that it is missing is the note bookthingy, and the Bitty Bear Tutu. It's from AG.
 Half Completed outfit, it's from Ag.
 Homemade, sewing-machine jeans. It was not made by me.-
Rebecca's hat and shawl.

What do you think? Does anything tickle your fancy? ;) ASAP, I'll have the listings up. :)
~Madeline
P.S. Want to know what's happening to the other dolls?
I am keeping Kit, Katie, and Kanani for normal play. The nicer Bitty and Samantha are staying on my dresser, as a family pass-on {hopefully} one day. I am returning Ivy, and I plan to sell Kenna in a year or so for about $150. :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I am bad at selling things! I love to hold on to everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I tagged you: http://readerofcreativity.blogspot.com/2012/08/hero.html
    Go check it out if you want!
    ~Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.