Pages

07 March 2012

Pleasant Company (AG) dolls

I had thought I did all the research there is to do on AG, but I'm wrong. As we all (should) know, Pleasant Company made the first ever AG dolls. Three dolls (priced at around $60) came out. Molly, Samantha, and Kristen. They were made in Germany, not China, and had white bodies with skin colored arms, legs, and faces. I do own a Pleasant Company doll, which I got the Christmas before they changed to Mattel. Felicity. Oh, my beautiful first doll, Felicity. Who doesn't have a white body. Felicity's old and new head are both marked Pleasant Company, but Felicity has a skin-colored body. Did Pleasant Company change the dolls to be all skin-colored before they handed it over to Mattel?
~Madeline~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.