Pages

09 March 2012

My wish-list for AG

I have around $140 which I am saving for a big trip to AG. (I don't feel like counting my money right now, sorry.) I want to show you my wish-list! I plan on going there at the end of May, so I likely won't get all I want.
 
Addy Doll, Book & Accessories


Addy's Birthday Outfit


McKenna's Starter Collection


McKenna's Loft Bed


McKenna's Cast & Crutches


McKenna's Fancy Outfit



McKenna's Dog



McKenna's Pajamas

I think all of these are really cute! I also want to get all of McKenna's Collection, and maybe an extra piece or two. Why? Because I want to sell it for slightly more than I bought it when McKenna retires. If I get more than I payed for, I might try buying an extra Doll Of The Year for 2013!
~Madeline~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.