Pages

23 March 2012

I fell.... :P

This doesn't have any to do with AG. I just thought it was sorta interesting. I fell while riding my bike. I fell on my face. FACE-DUMP!! I badly scraped my chin, cheek, both knees, and left wrist. It's hard to type, but I'm managing. (I'm laughing at something my little brother said...it hurts!) I was trying to laugh but badly failing when my neighbors saw me.... they were freaked! It didn't really hurt at all but it was just numb. I made my mom take a picture of me to show you.
BEWARE: FOLLOWING PICTURE WILL HAVE ''SLIGHT'' BLOOD IN IT. I WAS NOT BADLY HURT AT ALL.
Are you ready? I looked earlier like a troll (ever seen Ella Enchanted?) who had just had the best lunch of her life.

Oh yeah, be scared. I'm hungry, too. :)
Nobody who sees in the few couple days won't mess with me! (P.S. My lip is swollen.) I really have more blood than shown.
~Madeline~
I might post after pictures... I'm in my ''hurt'' mode not my super awesome mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.