Pages

15 July 2014

My Book Shelf

Oh yeah gurl.


This, above, is my bookshelf. Only two of the four shelves contain books {there's an itty bitty one up top}. If you're wondering why I have such a small collection, it's because I typically read from the library more than I buy. *_* Believe me though, I would buy all the books in the world. Give 'em a lovin' home.


This is my first--or rather, second-- shelf. {I'm sowwe for the blurry :p} From left to right:

The Silver Door, by Holly Lisle. The Mark of Athena, by Rick Riordan. The Elite, by Kiera Cass. The One, by Kiera Cass. The Fault in Our Stars, by John Green. Fangirl, by Rainbow Rowell. Ruby Red, Sapphire Blue, and Emerald Green, all by Kerstin Gier. Infinity, by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Panic, by Lauren Oliver. Rebel Belle, by Rachel Hawkins. Love Letters to the Dead, by Ana Dellairia. Legend and Champion, by Marie Lu. Tease, by Amanda Maciel. AND, This Star Won't Go Out by Esther Earl.


This is my third shelf. From left to right:

The Penderwicks, by Jeanne Birdsall. The Giver, by Lois Lowry. Dragons in the Waters, by Madeleine L'Engle. The Moon by Night, by Madeleine L'Engle. Jacob Have I Loved, by Katherine Paterson. The Outsiders, by S.E. Hinton. My Fair Godmother, by Janette Rallison. My Double Life, by Janette Rallison. Valiant Bride, by Jane Peart. Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen. The Book Thief, by Marcus Zusak. The Selection, by Kiera Cass. City of Bones and City of Ashes, by Cassandra Clare. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, by J.K Rowling. Enna Burning by Shannon Hale. Ella Enchanted, by Gail Carson Levine. Cinder and Scarlet, by Marissa Meyer. Maximum Ride, by James Patterson. The Red Pyramid, by Rick Riordan. Divergent, by Veronica Roth. Vampire Academy, Frostbite, Shadow Kiss, Blood Promise, Spirit Bound {currently being read}, AND The Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead. 


Look at all 'dem words. The book that wasn't quite tucked in is A Ring Of Endless Light by Madeleine L'Engle because it's being read. Even though my name is spelt differently, I was named partially after her. So now you have to go read it. ;)

If anybody else wants to do this too please do! I'd love to see what you've got on your bookshelves. :)



12 comments:

  1. Nice collection! Most of the books on your shelves are on my TBR pile, haha. :) And I love the Penderwicks series! And is Cinder any good? Because there's this book competition that requires me to read the series and I need to see which books to prioritize first. :)

    xoxo Morning
    The Ups and Downs of My Not-So-Average Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I liked Cinder very much! Then again, I really do like fairy tale retellings. :)

      Delete
  2. Have you read the Time Quartet by Madeleine L'Engle? I liked those, I'm a not big fan of some of her other stuff though. How do you like A Ring Of Endless Light? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read them a while back, and while I remember them being good I can't remember anything else. :p
      I really liked it! It's my favorite book from her. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  3. Wow! That's so awesome!!! :) I had read some of the books you listed. Yeah, soon I will totally do some book shelf pics. Of course I would give the credit to you for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! I will be waiting eagerly to see them. :)

      Delete
  4. Ahh! So many good books. So many. This is a great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hannah! Ahaha, I need even more good books. XD

      Delete
  5. Niice. I read from the library too, so I don't have that many books either :/ I think I'm going to make a post like this too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. I want to start buying a bit more books. :/ Please do! I'd love to see it. :)

      Delete
  6. Hi! I love your blog! It is very interesting and fun to read! It would mean a lot to me if you checked my blog out. The link to it is below.
    http://reflectionsofajollygirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice bookshelf! I have read some of the books in your shelf. Hihi
    Hope you don't mind but can you visit and check out my blog? :)

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.