Pages

21 July 2014

About Me

I've gained a lot of followers in the past month, and I realize that some of you may not know me as well as some older followers {which is all well and good, I don't mind}. 

not the best photo of me by far but it's the only one I've got-- so it'll have to make do. :p

Here is a short list of things about myself:

1. My hair is brown. Not so brown that you think its black, but the type of dark chocolate. It's the best, as far as I am concerned. ;P {only joking about the last part... and it's darker than it seems in the picture}

2. I watch you tubers such as Zoella, the Shaytards, Samika Vlogs, Sprinkle of Glitter, and many others.

3. I am a dancer. I've been dancing since I was pretty young, and yes, I do own a knee-length ivory tutu. 

4. My favorite book series is Vampire Academy and my favorite book is Pride and Prejudice. 

5. I own part of a dog {family pet} and I have my very own parakeet. She bites.

6. I am a Christian.

7.  If I could travel anywhere in the world I'd go to Europe.

8. Once upon a time, in a far and distant land, I wrote two novels. 

9. I like the internet community more than I like the real life kind. This blogger community is so wonderful -- we don't care what you look like, we don't care which language you speak. Typically, we don't judge and we're just a group of friends. And I like that. 

Now tell me something about yourself, okay? Okay. *cries silently in the corner*



3 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, 'Biting Parakeet' sounds like it should be a thing.

    I watch Zoella and Sprinkle of Glitter too! (Along with a lot of others...XD)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understood that reference. *cries not-so-silently in the corner*

    I watch some Connor Franta, Our Second Life, Blimey Cow, and some Bethany Mota on youtube. Haven't seen the other ones, but I'll have to look them up. =)

    And birds are the worst. I had a lovebird that I thought would sit contentedly on my shoulder, but NO. It bit my ear. Needless to say, I'm a tad bit distrustful of birds now.

    ~jaime

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean in 9. I feel like my readers/fellow bloggers are much easier to get along with.

    I love the color Turquoise and I love writing stories.

    ~ Clara

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.