Bethan awarded me the liebster award, and Elly tagged me for the fashion tag. Thank you both! Now, dear reader, click both of these links and leave everybody a lovely comment, won't you? Yas, thank you. You're my favorite.
First off with the liebster award;
1. Thank the blogger(s) that nominated you.
2. Nominate a few of your favourite bloggers and let them know on their blog.
3. The Liebster Award button must be in the post.
4. You must answer a list of 11 questions that the blogger who nominated you has written.
5. At the end of the post, you must write 11 questions for the bloggers you have nominated.
1. Describe your perfect day. What would you do, what would happen, who would you spend it with?
Uhm, my perfect day would be set in summer. The heat would be drowning me, but then I got a call from my agent that my book is on the New York Times Bestseller List. Then I'd die, but I'd die happy. XD
2. If you could choose one fictional character to spend a day with, who would it be and why?
It'd be Jace, because I'm still eagerly awaiting to read City of Heavenly Fire. And then I'd get to hang out with everybody CC hasn't killed, too. :P
3. What is your happiest memory? You can name more than one.
I'll be honest: I kept on writing different ones and then deleting them. I'm typically always fairly happy, and there are moments when I'm happier than others, but those are mine. Thanks for the question, though, it was lovely.
4. If you could be one fictional character for a day, who would it be and why?
ooooh, good question! Uhm... I just finished reading Legend and Prodigy by Marie Lu, and I'd say June Iparis since I'm still in that world.
5. What is your most recent dream?
Okay, so it was Easter day, and for some reason everybody in my youth group was sword fighting. My friend and I were fighting against another one of our friends, and he kept winning so we got really mad at him. It was funny. XD
6. In front of the camera or behind it?
Both? I'm not good at photography or acting, but I think I could enjoy both if I tried.
7. What is your greatest achievement?
In early 2013-ish I finished my first novel. Then I finished a sequel to it later. That still means a lot to me, considering I haven't been able to write anything else since.
Also my pointe shoes because where I dance getting your pointe shoes is a big thing, and it's what I practiced for since.... forever. ;) So I was like ''YAS BABY'' when I got them.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world and spend a week there, where would you go and why?
I would just tour Europe. okay, not quite a real answer, but it's what I'd do!
9. Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
I'm an introvert but I think I have a good healthy dose of extrovert-edness in me. ;)
10. What is your dream job?
A well-known author.
11. Would you rather go to Hogwarts or be the Doctor's companion? (hehehe....)
Hogwarts! The Harry Potter series are my happy thing.
1. What is your favorite book?
2. Do you like to draw?
3. Biggest achievement?
4. Favorite Doctor?
5. Cats or dogs?
6. Converse or Vans?
7. Favorite color?
8. Favorite book release of this year?
9. What are three books you want to read?
10. What's a language you want to learn?
11. Chocolate or vanilla?
Now I award:
now on to Ella's tag:
1. What's your favorite Hairstyle?
A big messy bun on the top of my head. XD
2. What's your favorite style of top?
3. Do you prefer Shorts or a Skirt?
Shorts! I typically only wear skirts/dresses for church.
4. What's your favorite style of dress?
The ones with a fitted top and then a flowy skirt. Sometime during this summer i want to buy a maxi dress.
5. Winter Outfits or Summer Outfits?
Winter! Because I can throw on skinny jeans and a sweater and still look presentable.
6. Necklaces or Bracelets?
Rings? Okay no. Necklaces because I don't like how bracelets feel. :P
7. Favorite Kind of shoe?
Any sort of ballet flats. I currently have a pair of nude flats and grey flats that I keep on switching out because I love them so much.
Anybody who wants to do this can!
Thanks again Bethan and Elly for awarding me!
post scriptum: if you got this far thank you. XD It's a long post with all sorts of different fonts and Im not going to go over it and edit. So there.