Pages

23 May 2014

A Story Inside Me

There's a story forming inside me, waiting to be told. It begs to be released, but every time I try to write it I only choke it. This story whirls inside me, bouncing from my arm to my knee to my neck and back again. Every breath I take lets a little of it go, to the point where I fear to breathe should I lose anymore.
My soul is a lock and my fingertips the key, but they never find each other. Lost is one and found is the other. One day they'll find each other, I live in distress of that day. Because when they are both found and I am unlocked and my story is gone is when I will be gone, also.

~~~

I hope this adequately describes how I feel about writing. Like every story I let go is made from a piece of my soul. I'm scared that when my soul is gone so my stories will be.
It's an irrational fear, I know. But at least I can kill spiders. ^.^ ;)

10 comments:

  1. That is such a lovely poem! You're so amazing. And I sometimes feel like this too!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Cindy! Uhm, no, you're amazing. Your stories kill me {okay, not literally, but a little piece of my heart is like ''AHHHHH''}. I'm glad I'm not the only one!

      Delete
  2. You have an amazing writing talent, even if you feel like sometimes the words can't come to you. Love your poem, it completely describes how I feel when I try to write something on my blog, which is why I tend to post photography instead.
    Kelsi
    Messy Bits

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsi! Photography is just as amazing as words, now excuse me while I take a peek at your blog. :)

      Delete
  3. You are such a talented writer and your post is just so beautiful. I know just how you feel...
    "Like every story I let go is made from a piece of my soul. I'm scared that when my soul is gone so my stories will be.

    UGH SOOO BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *blushes* OH YOU. ;) you seriously always have me blushing with your words, it's kinda cray-cray. Thanks for commenting Lila. :)

      Delete
  4. This was amazing...you are so talented...
    This describes EXACTLY how I feel about writing as well. Well done girl, you keep amazing me with your writing. Love it. ♥
    Tane xxx
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane. :) I'm glad we can relate! That's what I strive for with my words, for a connection between reader and writer.
      <3

      Delete
  5. wow! u are an amazing writer!!! I tagged u for the fashion tag!
    http://a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com/

    -elly

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.