Pages

12 May 2014

The Sunshine Award

Thank you very much for the award, lovely Bethan! You are so sweet. :)





Rules:

* Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
* Answer the questions they asked you.
* Nominate other bloggers.
* Give them a list of questions.
* Let them know that they have been nominated.
* The Sunshine Award button must be on your blog post.

1. Favourite color?
Maroon! I enjoy a good blue sometimes, too though. All the way, yas yas yas.

2. Favourite book? (you can name more than one, like me :} )
There are so many. O.O  The Lunar Series, Vampire Academy Series, The Selection trilogy, Ruby Red trilogy, Panic, Eleanor and Park, The Mortal Instrument Series. to name a few.

3. Beach or forest?
Beach. While I do enjoy a dark and mysterious forest, the beach shall forever be my home.

4. No reading for a year or no chocolate forever? (mwahaha I'm evil)
UM, yes, yes you are. Don't make me send you to the dungeons. GUARDS! {no chocolate. I can handle jello, I guess}.

5. If you could bring a fictional character that died back to life, who would it be? And why? 
Mason from Vampire Academy. He died so young and so valiantly, i just. Just. {Augustus Waters can stay dead for all I care!}

(you can only choose one. And don't say I don't know. I want to know ;] )
6. Favourite season?
SUMMER. The heat makes me feel so alive.

7. Favourite film?
It changes every so often but right now it's Divergent!

8. What is your favourite genre of book?
Generally fantasy and action. I've been realizing, though, that I've sorta sunken into romance. Like, all of Rainbow Rowell's books are in the genre of romance but I don't really notice.

9. What's your favourite word?
Chuckle. I like saying it all weird.

10. How did you meet your best friend?
I don't really have a best friend. I mean, I have lots of good friends whom I love, but I haven't found that special one yet. :)

Here is my list of questions:

1. What sort of story are you currently writing?
2. Favorite music at the moment?
3. Type of tea?
4. If somebody offered to buy you a plane ticket to wherever you wanted to go, where would you choose?
5. Are you a neat and tidy or messy and disorganized person?
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
7.  If you could bring back a dead fictional character, who would it be? {i'm stealing questions! XD}
8. The One or City of Heavenly Fire?
9.  You have to destroy all your books but one. Which one is it?
10. Which book would you want to live in?

I'm going full out book on ya. Now, for the nominees:

Anna from Banana and Bear
Cindy from Eat. Sleep. Read. Fangirl.
Lila from Creative Thinking
Sarah from My Crazy Beautiful Life
Kayla from Laugh an' Love
Brooke from Better Than Words

and that's it! Feel free to do this tag, it was fun! Thanks again for tagging me Bethan! <3

11 comments:

  1. I loved your answers! (except the one about not bringing Augustus Waters back to life O_O. How dare you!) Thank you for tagging me! I can't wait to answer your questions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, Thank you! You're so welcome and I'm awaiting eagerly to read your post! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me! :)
    -Anna <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nomination!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! You are too sweet. :)

    xxx. Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on getting awarded, Madeline. :) your blog is lovely and it it certainly deserves it.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness, you have me smiling so much. Thank you!

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.