Pages

07 May 2014

I've got a Dream


{^^ This post isn't really about this song but it fits along nicely; so turn the music up and drink in the words}

I've got a dream. I've always known that I want to take a gap year between high school and college since the moment I knew what it was.
A gap year is a year you take off of school in-between your graduation of high school and start of college. Basically it's' to have a little fun, to make sure what you want to major in is really want you want to do, and ''discover yourself''. Or something along those lines.
I want to travel during my gap year, preferably to Florence, France, and maybe Germany if I'm in the mood. But most of all : Russia.
I want to go to Russia. I want to learn to speak Russian; I want to wake up and write a novel as I drink my coffee and stare out my window at Russia.

Maybe I'll never go to Russia. And maybe that's okay. But while I have this dream, I'm going to entertain it a little longer. 

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds awesome! I want to take a gap year as well, but my only plans are to stay home and get more career experience. :) Hope your plans work out!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either way, a gap year sounds fun! :) Thanks, yours too!

      Delete
  2. Take that dream and fly with it! Perhaps this is the beginning of a legendary memory. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to do a gap year! I want to travel with friends and also hike part of the Appalachian Trail :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.