Pages

30 June 2012

Let's try it!

I've been noticing I've been spending most of my days on the internet. Spending most of the day, mindlessly checking for new blog posts, comments, and all that.
I don't want to spend my summer like that. Only one month left of summer--make it the best! I'm taking the challenge!

Photobucket
I'll check my emails once a day (or more if extremely needed), will only blog once a week (and read all the new posts), and won't be wasting my time on the computer. A quote from Anna:
''So many people blog about their lives.  About those every day moments held close to their heart.  But I don't want to blog about life.  I want to live it.''
{I didn't say/typed a word of that, it's all Anna's!}
With that said, bye,
~Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.