Pages

08 August 2014

Wind


her breath lay out before her, shattered into pieces.
She gasped for air, tried to mend the broken bits; but they danced away from her, drifting farther and farther into the clouds and something utterly beyond. 
Her heart was beating loudly, so loud she thought her ears would burst and maybe then she wouldn't feel like anything, maybe her ears were just the start of her body and she would unravel bit by bit until she was nothing, floating on the wind and all of her spread apart the sunshine like dandelion seeds. 


I've been trying to write for Bethan's writing contest, but whenever I do it never seems good enough. I know the story and I know how it will go but I don't know how to write it, which words will give it perfection. 
In the words of Joey Graceffa: ''The struggle is real.'' :p

1 comment:

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.