Pages

23 August 2014

Before Summer Ends

Before summer ends:


Read as much as you can.
Don't put your books down. You've only got so long to enjoy them.


Keep the window open for as long as you can.
Let the summer winds waft in and embrace the humidity. Listen for the birds.


Drink as much iced coffee as you can.
Don't mind the watery fingers you'll get from the perspiration. Do it before it gets too cold.


Sleep.
Sleep as much as you can now because you sure ain't when school starts. 



[a lovely little disclaimer: none of these photos are mine. all were found with the use of the beautiful Pinterest]


9 comments:

  1. Amen! Oh, and I hate it when you get watery fingers...Bleh. XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha I know right? My fingers nearly turned numb yesterday when I was drinking iced coffee. XD

      Delete
  2. Nice!

    I'm so happy I'm homeschooled...*skips around gleefully* I have all the time in the world to read books! :P

    ~Lydia~ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lydia!

      I'm homeschooled, too! But it still takes up most of my day.

      Delete
    2. I only have like three classes I do and even that takes three hours...lol.

      ~Lydia~ <3

      Delete
  3. Omigosh I love your blog already wow!! Cassandra Clare is amazinggg! Jace <3 Jem Carstairs <3 Haha and I love the Selection series too. Great post ;)

    -M
    http://thelyfoflittleme.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg yes! These are all a must!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.