Pages

26 August 2014

Fandom News

There have been so much news about new books coming out in various different fandoms, and I'm so excited! Here it is in case you haven't heard it yet. :)


THE SHADOWHUNTER CHRONICLES

Okay, so we're getting so many new installments of books here.

The Dark Artifices 

This trilogy supposedly takes place five years after the end of Heavenly Fire. It's featured around Emma Carstairs, but there should be some cameos of the characters we already know and love. The first book is set to be published fall 2015.

The Last Hours

This trilogy is centered around all of the characters' from TID children and their adventures. The first novel is set for a 2016/17 release date.

The Wicked Powers

This is a possible trilogy which will take place three years after The Dark Artifices and wrap the entire Shadowhunter Chronicles up. However, I don't think this one has been confirmed yet, unlike the others.

The Secret Treasons

This will be a graphic novel about The Circle and all it's members. I don't think there has been any info about a realease date, while it is confirmed.


Those are so many new books and I'm so happy we get to see more of the Shadowhunter world. If you're curious about the timeline of the novels already out, here is Cassandra Clare explaining it: http://cassandraclare.tumblr.com/post/94644201804







THE SELECTION TRILOGY:

Is set to have two more books! I'm really glad because I felt like The One left a lot of loose ends. Hopefully these two books will tie those up.
It is going to be from a different character's point of view, but we'll still see the characters we already know. Here is Kiera Cass explaining it:


The fourth novel, The Heir, is set to come out summer of 2015. 



I'm so excited for all these new books! Are you in any of these fandoms?

8 comments:

  1. Oh my - this news is so exciting I might just cry. O.O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? I can't wait for all the new books!

      Delete
  2. This is great! I loved The Selection trilogy and have yet to read The Shadowhunter Chronicles. I'm super excited! :)

    ~Sarah // theveryfirstpage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Selection wasn't my favorite ever, but it was still pretty good. READ 'EM READ 'EM READ 'EM! :D

      Delete
  3. The news is so exciting about the Shadowhunter chronicles!
    I tagged you in the Summer Rewind tag! Head over to my blog for your questions. :)

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Madeline! I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out here: babblelist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.