Pages

05 April 2014

Everytime.

sad girl
The same dream. Everytime.
Flashes of steel and metal, of passionate pain.
Something worse than all physical pain, seeing his body, twisted on the ground.
Burning tears, each one stinging more than the last.
Wishing I had had more time, to have said all the words I wanted to say.
Realizing that he was gone.
Gone in a flash, in a blink of an eye.
Gone and remembering nobody will grieve him but me.
He left nobody but me.
Yet somehow he's still with me.
 
Happy weekend!
 
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. That was so good! And I love your new design! ;) *Claps at Rosie* (Wherever she is)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laurel! Yeah, Rose did a wonderful job!

      Delete
  2. You are just killing me here....
    "Burning tears."
    ....
    *dead*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -standing over you laughing-

      No, just kidding. ;) More like:
      LILA DON'T DIE. NOOOOO NOOOOO NOOOOOOOOOO YOU WERE THE PEETA TO MY KATNISS. AHHHHHH

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.