Pages

02 April 2014

Beauty.

Real beauty quote
 
 
Beauty is more than physical.
So many bloggers have tackled this subject but I want to put my say in, too.
 
If someone defines you by your external beauty, they're probably not worth knowing.
Beauty is so much more than a clear face or a hair and eyes combo that goes perfectly together.
{Sure, while it's nice to have a clear face, it's not all}
Real beauty comes from within you. It cannot be hid by makeup, or tight fitting clothes.
It shows by the way you act, the feelings you express and the ones you don't, the qualities you admire, the songs you like to sing.
 
I just want to say this because there's so much pressure the world puts on young girls {and guys} to be beautiful externally. And maybe there's a point where you start believing you have to be beautiful for a guy.
You don't have to try to change how you look for anybody but yourself.
 
 
**I just want to make it clear that I am not dissing girls who want to wear makeup or have a clear face. That is totally fine. But it's just nice to know that you're doing it for yourself, for how you like how you look with makeup on or a clear face.**
 
 
Stay lovely, lovelies. ;)

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting this; it was a good reminder. Xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Madeline, you are just so talented! You words are just so beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so nice Lila. Seriously, I'm fangirling so hard right now. {My computer doesn't accept fangirling as a word but whatever}

      Delete
  3. I love how you put guys in there too because they are just as insecure as girls. This is beautiful and just perfect... Like, oh my gosh. *speechless*

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I don't even have words to reply, I just.... just.... AHHHHH. :) <3

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.