Pages

02 September 2013

This Week {#3}

This Week:

  • Finding several comments that blogger marked as spam without me knowing and going: ''aw, I missed those comments? Now I can't reply because they'll {dah commenters} won't look for the answers!''} {In short, sorry Jenny and Layla}
  • Sleepovers with friends. <3
  • The Elite, Maze Runner, Beautiful Chaos, Fever 1783, and more. Uhhhh, 'nuff said.
  • Fresh bread baked everyday for the purpose, only, of lunch. Let me stay at your house.
  • Starting things. School, dance, CO-OP, even more. I'm not sure if I like it or not.

There should be more, but I went sight seeing earlier today in D.C., and I'm awfully tired. Later my fluffy unicorns. Stay lavender. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.