Pages

26 August 2013

If You Were My Best Friend....

A while ago, several lovely bloggers did this. I don't really know who started it, so I can't give links, but just remember it's not my idea. ;)

If you were my best friend, you'd know...
 
. 
...that I am tall. Awkwardly tall for my age, haha. People have been know to think that I'm three years older than I am.
 
....that I hate most pink nail polishes for no reason at all. I have a few corals and light pinks scattered through out my collection, but I stick mainly with blue.
 
...that I can sew, knit, and embroider.
 
....that if you're looking away from me I will draw you, stranger or not. XD
 
 
 
Sketches 
 
... I'm fairly socially awkward. Like, I won't talk to you if I don't have a reason to {or something interesting to say...}. Which is probably my downfall, but whatever. -.-
 
... I make weird faces and talk funny a lot. I will come up to you and say something completely random and then walk away as if completely normal. Wahahahaha!
.... I absolutely hate fish. The eating kind and the pets. Bad, bad memories.... O_O
 
That's it for now loves. Bai.
 
{post script: all pictures from pinterest.}
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Completely enjoyed this post! I will do this in a couple of days fo-sho!
    Christina
    idlewildcl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! That's awesome, leave me the link when you do! :)

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Bahaha, I love you girlie! :) You are always so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.