Pages

23 August 2013

Me {a Link-Up}

Britt from Encouragement For Everyday Struggles had a photo link-up. Basically, what you do is find photos that tell your followers about you {mostly from pinterest....haha}. A lot of people have been doing things like this, so I guess I'm just jumping on the bandwagon. ;)

 
Feather ear cuff
^what I'd love to have my ears look like^

I need this.

British love.
this is my forest.
Be beautiful inside and out
I need these in my life

Isak Dinesen.
my nail polish collection



And one random one:
 
Prince Harry Lion King Royal Baby Meme @Fran Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Larkin Stevenson-Peterson
 
I don't know why I love that one so much.
 
Okay, that was fun, and tell me if you link up! Which one was your favorite?
 



4 comments:

  1. The Writer bag-thingy. OMG, I want one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! I always say this so many times in my head.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up Maddi!! I enjoyed your photos!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.