Pages

18 May 2013

Review // LynBDesigns


{For 50% off your entire order enter ''WHOISCLARA'' {without the quotation marks...} before you order anything from LynBDesigns}

I'm a nail-polish-y person. Is this actually quite a new thing to me {before I didn't really care how my nails looked}, and I love adding to my collection!

 I am a major geek, and I'm not afraid to show it. I let my geekiness guide my products, whether it be a nail polish inspired by Doctor Who or a lip balm inspired by mining ruins in the UP. I love God, my family, my animals, and all things British. I am a complete Anglophile, and I think you'll start to see this more and more in my products.

{taken from LynBDesign's profile}

 

Wait, Wait, Wait. Is This a Kissing Book from the "Dweam Wiffim a Dweam" Collection


Newly Reformulated Angels Have the Phonebox from "The Doctor Is In" Collection


LynBDesigns has a large collection to choose from! It was very hard to choose one and I ended up sending LynBDesigns the two ones I liked best and having them choose one!

In the end Don't Torture Me {from the Dweam Wiffim A Dweam Collection} was sent to me!

 {pinky finger: two coats. ring finger: one coat, middle finger: two coats, pointer finger: three coats, thumb: three coats}




It took two-three even coats of nail-polish to get to the color in the bottle. I absolutely loved the color, even though I am not a purple fan! The white flakes makes the nail-polish even prettier and it makes it stand out more. 

Cons:
There were a few hairs in the polish. I was totally fine with this {my hair is super short and it gets everywhere. Really, I'm surprised I'm not bald}, but I thought some people might not be.

Pros:
It was super easy to apply.
It came fast and undamaged.
It was easy to take off. 
It is so pretty!

All in all, I'd give it:

Three and a half stars {1-5}

Would I buy nail-polish from LynBDesigns?
Not unless I found one I really liked. It has nothing to do with the nail-polish but the price is what would stop me. Compared to other home-made nail-polishes on Etsy, the price isn't that bad. But books are getting expensive, my friends.

Would I suggest you buy one?
If you found a color you liked and were willing to pay the price for it, then yes!

Thank you LynBDesigns for the fun review! 




Nail-polish was sent to me by LynBDesigns for the sole purpose of reviewing it.
This was a totally honest review, and all of it, unless other said, are my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.