Pages

26 December 2012

Lilla Rose Flexi-Clip Review

Hiya.
I'm feeling rather drained {it's the day after Christmas--what do you expect?} but with the thoughts of food I've put together this long over-due post.




{Before we get onto the post, here are some sales you might want to take advantage of for Lilla Rose products {today only}: %10 off of everything, free shipping on orders of $24 or more, and buy 3 get 1 free for new customers}



I received the Large Floral Design Flexi-Clip {which is on sale right now!}  from Lilla Rose to review.

Thoughts:
I really liked the design! All over it seemed sturdy and well made. I ordered the large because I have really thick hair {not curly, but thick} but it is slightly big. I'll just wait until my hair gets longer to do pony-tails with it. ;D

Cons:
Nothing! I really liked it.

Pros:
It's very sturdy
It looks the same as the picture has it looking {it can be soo annoying when whatever looks different than the advertised picture}
It worked very well even while it was large.

Would I buy from Lilla Rose?
Yes, and I think I might take advantage of their sale. ;D

Star it! {one the worst and five the best}
I give it 5 stars!

Thank you so much Lilla Rose for sending me this to review!


This Flexi-clip was sent to me from Lilla Rose to review. This is a completely honest review and all thoughts are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.