Pages

27 June 2014

Don't Read This

It's going to be a misty-mashy sort of post. I'll attempt to be funny. :p



















Are you reading this? You rebel.


I don't get book characters. Like:

''ah! The zombies are coming! We're all going to die!''

While I'd be like:

''OMG, YES! WHERE'S MY GUN?''

And Sebastian trying to burn the world down? Awesome. All for it.

****

It's summer, and, believe it or not, I actually kinda miss not having something to do. All I do is eat, read, and watch youtube videos. Mhmm. I feel your judging glare.

I'm trying to write something. I'm trying to draw imagination out of my brain and burn it on paper, but it's a bit of a challenge. 

Ed Sheeran's new album came out and I'm poor and bought Birdy's album instead {which I don't mind. At all}.




If you read this, a big ole thank you. I promise a proper end-of-the-month post is coming soon. 

7 comments:

  1. I'm a rebel and I'm not sorry. :)
    Don't worry...it is holidays in my country for awhile at the moment - and all I've really been doing is eating, sleeping, writing (a little bit of garbage like my most recent post), trying but failing to renovate my blog, and watching YouTube videos.
    *no judging glare is coming from over here*
    I always love to read your posts, Madeline. You're such a beautiful, talented girl.
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a rebel! Ahaha. :)
      Tane, NONE of your posts are garbage! They're all so, soooo lovely! You're so talented and it shows through your posts.
      Awh, thank you Tane! :)

      Delete
  2. I am a rebel :)
    I know exactly what you mean! Well, I'd probably be panicking and crying in a corner, but while reading it, I want to be there!
    I love Ed Sheeran's new album! And Birdy's! I'm so glad I've found another Birdy fan, nobody knows who she is but I love her!
    I just did my Grade 4 piano exam and to say Well Done, my parents bought me the TFIOS soundtrack. And I love it! Birdy's song is amazing <3
    I love reading your posts, Madeline! I've missed you on my blog <3

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    P.S. I tagged you in the Movie Tag on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YASSS ahaha. ;)
      Dooonnnn''tttt tell me about it! ugh! ;) I love Birdy! I usually put her on when I'm trying to go to sleep; she has such a lovely voice.
      I'm so jelly! I hope you enjoy it. ;)
      I knowww, I've been bad about commenting. :p I'm trying to get better, though!

      Delete
  3. Hey Madeline! I'm a new follower:) Gorgeous blog!
    Heres the link to mine: http://castleintheair-inspired.blogspot.com/
    xxLizzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooooo much for following Lizzie. :)

      Delete
  4. I read it! ;) LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!! :D

    -elly

    a-girl-named-elly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.