Pages

18 June 2013

Muffins: Day One

I'm not actually posting about muffins, just so you know.
Rather, I didn't have a good name for it, so I just named it ''Muffins''.
But here's the basic of things: I'm going to be doing a little series where I go through some of my pinterest boards and blog about things that I've already pinned.
Why? Because honestly, we pin and we forget. I know there's so many great pins I want to remember, but I just can't--SO, I'm going through select pinterest boards of mine and choosing some of my favorite pins from those boards.

Day One:
Style

''Style'' is basically my fashion board. I just have a weird name for it.

   


 

 

 

 



   

That's it for today! I honestly can't remember how I forgot about all of these lovelies. If you ever want a link to any pin on these posts comment and I'll try to find it for you. :)

post script: If you want to do something like this on your blog you're totally welcome to do so. Just leave me a link!


6 comments:

  1. I have that elephant ring! :) It's so cute and I wear it a lot! When I'm not wearing it, my sister borrows it! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky! Haha. It's so adorable; I just have to remind myself I already have enough rings! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a great idea! I pin ALL the time and forget half the things I pin. :P Ohmygosh, can I have that dress? Like why can't it be in my closet??? I WANT THAT DRESS!!! Oh and that shirt with the glittery pocket! Ohmygosh, Madeline you are killing me!!!

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!
      I know... I know... IF I CRY ENOUGH WILL IT APPEAR OVERNIGHT? PLEASE?!

      Cats?
      ~Madeline

      Delete
    2. YES! We shall cry together then. Maybe I should cry more often when I want something...? O_o

      dogs?
      ~Mackenzie

      Delete
    3. Haha, I don't think our parents would appreciate that... ;D

      Dog? Dogs! Oh my!

      ~Madeline

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.