Pages

28 October 2012

My little elf ear is not to be forgotten! {In other words, a review}

Just notice that ''review'' part, okay?
Okay.

Today I am review a lovely no piercing ear cuff from ArianrhodWolfchild.


 The listing had many colors to choose from, so I choice Peacock Blue. {not my elf ear shown}
 She added a ''captive ball'' ear cuff for free! Wasn't that nice?! My mom wanted it, so I gave it to her. She slept in it and wore it around and it DIDN'T fall off!
They came in this lovely packaging! It's teal with gold roses.

Pros: 
Packaging was nice and arrived promptly and undamaged
She put in a paper about how to put your ear cuff on {which I thought was very helpful.... I was having a ''brunette'' {blonde} day}
The ear cuffs were bubble-wrapped

Cons:
You can't put it on without a red ear for a couple of minutes {unless you push it out to make it bigger but that would cause it to fall off easily}*


*But then again, it's only a red ear. You aren't going to die. Just put it on a few minutes before you go out in public. 

I give this FIVE stars! It is wonderful!


Would I buy something from ArianrhodWolfchild?

  Absolutely! I thought she made it and sent it very well. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.