Pages

23 December 2011

Snow, please please come!

Hi again,
I know I posted yesterday... but I couldn't wait to post again! Snow hasn't been sticking to the ground in VA... So I'll have to make some! It's really easy; just tape some paper snow flakes to your window!
Tape it to your window, or spread the joy! Give it to a friend!
Idea:  Have a snowflake party! Have a few friends come over and make snowflake cookies and paper snowflakes.

Molly and I decided to help the snow come. We sang a song and baked cookies; Molly made M&M Christmas colors cookies, and I made sugar cookies with lots of blue frosting and snowflake sprinkles! Santa will have lots of yummy cookies to choose from. Molly and I also decided to give Santa chocolate milk. We've been giving him normal milk for so long now, I think he'd like a change! Everybody agreed with that. Once I was done baking cookies, I went upstairs to help Felicity, Samantha, and Rosy make a snowflake poster to put outside.
I would show it to you, but Rosy tore it. She said there was to many snowflakes. Oh, but it was sooo pretty!
Well I need to go. Bye, and to one and all, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New year!
~Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.