Pages

09 April 2016

What I've Been Loving Recently

*please bare with me as I ease back into blogging. I'll try to take some pictures soon to make my posts more interesting :3*

Madeline's tiny list of things that have been making her happy lately:

  • the Hamilton the musical soundtrack (its on youtube, check it out). I just love it so much. The songs are beautiful, creative, and witty, but the lovely people who sing them bring them to life. 
  • the opi nailpolish color I cannoli wear opi. It's the perfect light grey and it's been staying on my nails beautifully, which is nice because I'm a lazy sloth. 
  • writing my thoughts down. I feel weird calling the notebook I write my thoughts down in a 'journal,' and besides I'm including blogging in this pinpoint. But anyway it relieves stress, it helps me think issues out better, and it's insuring I'll be able to remember how I feel about whatever now, when I look back at it years from now. I wish I was doing this a year ago.
  • trusting in the Lord. Because, gahhhhhh, it's not always easy. There are so many times when my future looks so uncertain, or I'm worried about friends and people. It's such a comfort to remember it's not in my hands, it's in my heavenly Father's.
-My thoughts today

random tidbit of song I heard while I was writing this:
'it was beautifully depressing, like a streetcar named Desire'

6 comments:

  1. I will have to have a look at the soundtrack, I adore musicals!

    Lauren | Sincerely, Lauren Emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you're back! I love this post, and your previous post (and well I love all your posts).
    Glad to be seeing posts from you again! <3
    -Anna
    www.demigodsandunicornsblog.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A SOUL SISTER!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    I just wanted to let you know I tagged you on my blog. :)
    http://everythingisbetterwithpolkadots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAMILTON. YES. YES. SO MUCH YES. <3 I am quite obsessed. xD

    Also, that line is from a Panic at the Disco song called "Memories." It's a very lovely song and an especially lovely line.

    // katie grace
    a writer's faith

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nail polish is my thing. Oh yes.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.