Pages

24 March 2014

It Was My Birthday {and the Divergent Premiere}

my birthday ''cake''. yes, it was fabulous


On the twenty-first of March, I turned thirteen. This included: staring at a 12:00  a.m clock and thinking ''I've just turned a year older''.
A Thursday Divergent 8:00 premiere. Yes, it was wonderful. Fabulous. Die for {no, not really. don't do that}. And yes, I got a large coke, thinking the large was... well, smaller. needless to say, not one hour of sleep was to be had.
A big ol' fluffy birthday tutu. Technically it's a tulle skirt, which means yes, I can wear it out of my own home.
Birthday hugs!
And... makeup.


 

See that? Yes, that is makeup. It is frightening and wonderful and I have vowed never to use eyeliner again.  Ugh. I tried.
I've decided I don't want to wear makeup everyday, but on days when I feel like my skin is way too blotchy, or it's a special day, I'll wear it.
I know everybody has different views on makeup / when you should wear it, but these are mine, and I'm sticking to them.

And, that's it, folks. Tell me if you saw the Divergent movie or not!!


p.s. i also got ''this star won't go out'' by easter earl for my birthday. tell me if you've read it or want to, please dears? alright. thanks

8 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! NOW WE ARE THE SAME AGE!!!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY (LATE) BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =D Looks like you had an awesome day! I have that same nail polish color. :}

    Guesss what?

    I went and saw Divergent today, and oh my gosh... What is air? Like, I can't even. I loved it so much! <3

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Now we're polish buddies. ;) hehe

      I know, just.... ugh! Too fabu!

      Delete
  3. I am absolutely dying to see the Divergent movie! ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ASDFGHJKL I SAW DIVERGENT AND i JUST LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! OH MY GOSH IT WAS JUST SO OUTSTANDING IN SO MANY WAYS! I REALLY REALLY LOVED IT!

    OH MY GOSH *GASPS* HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!!! *HANDS YOU A SLICE OF DAUNTLESS CAKE* I HOPE YOU HAD AN AMAZING BIRTHDAY BECAUSE YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING GIRL AND I LOVE YOU TONS! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISN'T DIVERGENT JUST LOVELY?!? HONESTLY! Dare I say it is almost better than the book?
      Thank you Lila! And I know it was your birthday, too! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! I hope you had a fantabulous birthday and I love that we are birthday buddies!

      Delete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.