Pages

18 November 2013

As of Late



thinking: about sugar, Christmas, and my ballet class later today. Pointe!

being: lazy.

eating: {last thing I ate} cake. XD

inspired by: lavender hair. still. I won't stop until I get it, I tell you! ;)

writing: a NaNoWriMo novel.

one blog i'm loving lately: Kenzie's

homework: map out Europe, write some lab reports, and read some science. not that bad.

reading: City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare. I need the sixth one to come out already!!
to-read list: Beautiful Redemption, The Book Thief...

'K y'all. That's about as much as my lazy fingers can handle. Now off to watch some 30 Rock... {no shame}

4 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! He he he I'm Kenzie's sister

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. XD You are? LOL I knew she had a sister{s?} but I didn't know you were blogging. :)

      Delete
  2. Yeppers! He he he. We have two other younger sisters and a brother but they don't have blogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please be nice and respectful to each other.

xoxo

p.s. you're looking fab today.